Airstream RV Rangeline Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
Airstream introduces the Rangeline Class B travel coach for a new way to adventure in comfort and flexibility.
This vehicle is designed to make things easy for you, with flexible storage including cubbies throughout and a garage area with MOLLE panels on the rear door to keep your gear organized. Interior convenience includes a full wet bath and soft-close drawers, with European-inspired design touches throughout. Outside there's an awning with patio light and a screen door to bring the outside in.
This new Airstream Rangeline Class B travel coach is ready for you to take on the road.
Rangeline Std. Model
Airstream Rangeline Class B motor home standard model highlights : Foldable ... more about Rangeline Std. Model
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 2 in Ext Height 9 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Interior Color Moonstone Grey, Admiral Navy Exterior Color Bright Silver Metallic, Granite Crystal Metallic GVWR 9350 lbs Dry Weight 7661 lbs Cargo Capacity 1689 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 28 gals Grey Water Capacity 19 gals Black Water Capacity 12 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16E Generator 2.8 kW Gasoline with Remote Start Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.6L Pentastar V6 24V VVT Chassis RAM ProMaster 3500 Horsepower 276 hp Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 159 in Torque 250 ft-lb Refrigerator Type 12 Volt w/ Marker Board Front Refrigerator Size 3.2 cu ft Cooktop Burners 1 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Type Timberline 2.0 Gas Fired Hydronic AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 12' Manual Awning with Legs and Lighting Gross Combined Weight 12000 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
- Microwave 0.7 cu. ft. Microwave
- Chassis RAM ProMaster® 3500
- Engine 3.6L Pentastar® V6 24V VVT Engine
- Emissions 50 State Emissions
- Horsepower 276 HP @ 6400 RPM / 250 ft/lbs @ 4400 RPM
- Transmission 9 Speed Automatic
- Axle Ratio 4.08
- MPG 18 - 20 Estimated Highway.
- Tow Package Class IV Hitch with 7-Pin Plug
- Tow Capacity Up To 3,500 lbs
- Trailer Safety System Trailer Sway Dampening
- Air Conditioner 13,500 BTU w/ Soft Start
- Gasoline Fired Hydronic Furnace and Hot Water System
- Heated Tanks Black and Grey (12 volt)
- Refrigerator & Freezer 3.2 cu. ft. / .4 cu. ft. Freezer (12 volt w/ Marker Board Front)
- Cooktop 1,000 Watt Induction (Single Burner)
- Safety Components LP Gas Detector, Smoke and CO2 Alarm, Fire Extinguisher
- Plumbing System Gravity w/ Tank Flush
- TV Antenna Pre-Wired
- Touch Screen/Touch Pad Electronic Controls with Energy Management System
- Converter/Inverter 100 AMP Charger, 2,000 Watt True Sine Inverter
- Generator Gas-Fueled 2.8 kW Ultra-Quiet w/ Remote Start
- (Coach) 270 Ah Deep Cycle Lithium Gamechanger Battle Born Battery (LiFePO4)
- Shore Power 30 AMP/110 Volt Service
- Solar Power Single 200 Watt Panel
- Connected 5G Antenna Pre-Wired
- TV Pre-Mount and Pre-Wire
- Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
- Crosswind Assist
- Drowsy Driver Detection
- Electronic Stability Control
- Fire Extinguisher
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus Pedestrian Emergency Braking
- High Beam Assist
- Multiple Safety Impact Air Bags
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera
- Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Smoke, CO2 & LPG Detectors
- Traffic Sign Assist
- Trailer Sway Dampening
- 110V Outlet
- 12' Awning w/ Legs
- Aluminum Powder Coated Running Boards
- Concealed Water Hookup Panel w/ LED Lighting
- Driver and Passenger Side Black Running Boards
- Exterior Zippered Screen System (rear)
- Heated Sideview Mirrors w/Power Folding
- LED Patio & Awning Lighting
- Side Screen Door (Sliding Panel)
- 6-way Adjustable Driver & Passenger Swivel Seats
- 7" TFT Color Display Cluster
- In-Dash Wireless Cell Phone Charging
- Multifunctional Steering Wheel
- Push Button Keyless Start
- Uconnect® 5 NAV w/ 10.1-inch Touchscreen
- Adjustable LED Lighting
- Aluminum L-Track Floor Storage
- Black Canvas Window Coverings w/ Storage Pockets
- Cubby Storage Throughout
- Dual Bench Seat w/ Seat Belts and Child Seat Anchors
- Flush-Mount & Solid Shut Cabinets
- JBL Wireless Speaker w/ Locking Mount
- Marine Woven Synthetic Flooring
- Matte Finish Laminate Cabinetry
- Multi-adjustable and Removable Table
- Multiplex Control System with 7" Color Touchscreen
- Overhead Storage Compartments/Solutions
- Pantry with Built-In Drawers & Shelves
- Signature Aluminum Ceiling & Trim
- USB Charging Ports
- Multi-Speed Roof Mounted Fan
- Stainless Steel Sink with Bamboo Cover
- Fold Down Sink w/ Integrated Faucet
- Wet Bath with Tambour Door
- Molle Equipment Panels On Rear Doors
- Soft Close Drawers w/ Locking Hardware
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
In 1931, Airstream began with Wally Byam’s dream: to build a travel trailer that would move like a stream of air, be light enough to be towed by a car, and create first-class accommodations anywhere.
Wally Byam introduced the first riveted aluminum, semi-monocoque Airstream – known as the Clipper – in 1936. He forever changed the world of travel and built a community of like-minded adventurers called Airstreamers. Today, the entire Airstream community keeps Wally’s spirit alive and well.
Airstream travel trailers and touring coaches aren’t built the fastest way. Not the easiest, either. That’s because they’re built with an obsessive attention to detail, and a willingness to choose the processes and materials that make the absolute best product – even if it’s a little harder, takes a little longer, and costs a little more to do. That’s the kind of quality that makes Airstreams last not just years but generations, and the kind we’re proud to put our name on.